Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Colorization of Jay-z










For this project I really wanted to figure out how people did colorization's of old black and white photos. I thought it was a bunch of air brushing but once I came across This tutorial I realized that you really do not need all of that. So here it is: The Colorization of Jay-Z






Right here is the before. I had to do very few edge ups because the quality of the photo is not too bad. I Selected the skin to adjust first. Followed by the Glassed, Top Hair, Side burns and then the back ground last.






After everything was finished I gave the final image a blue background tint, similar to the example and I also selected the entire image of jayz and did a few last adjustments.


Here is the Final Product:

No comments:

Post a Comment